View Single Post
Old 2011-11-04, 00:48   Link #48
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Without wanting to go too far off-topic, the one thing I will say about Yozora's VA is that it works especially if you consider the "tomboy" flashback. Her voice still sounds kind of "tomboy" even though it's refined as well. Given that it seems like an important plot point, that might be a key reason for that voice.

But otherwise, I generally agree that Sena's voice seems more immediately appealing and "connects" with the character more quickly. I think Yozora's voice takes a little bit of getting used to (but it's definitely not bad).
Not wanting to go too much off tpoic either but yea Inoue Marina's def not bad as the role but for me just misplaced as Yozura(probably the only VA misplaced within the series so far) even if I consider her past.
Still taking time to get us to for me which is a surprise as I'd usually get used to it already or decide it's not working at all.

I guess in contrast to Sena, I think Yozura's voice kinda works, slightly more coarse to Sena's smoother tone.

After just watching ep 5, I really like how she just gets so involved in gaming.
I'm also like her, first play through I just gotta watch the cutscenes