Thread: Licensed Saki manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-15, 15:13   Link #2995
fukarming

As sad as it may sound, I think Shindouji's counted Yakuman had to be broken, if Achiga is going to the final. So far, the series is consistent that whoever to go thru "deserve" to go through. Shizu ron from the no name school on the previous round; Saki breaking Kasumi and Toyone; Kyouko breaks Kasumi...etc. In practice Shizu don't need to break anything (Awai keeps on ronning against Ryuka and Himeko, Himeko counted Yakuman direct hit on Awai, that will bring the points of Himeko down to around Shizu, Shizu wins a small hand and able to advance). But that will just give Achiga hater even more firepower to hate Achiga.

Just an interesting note on Mahjong and dice: it is noted that in manual shuffling, if you want to learn how to cheat, the first lesson is learn is how to roll either north or east, so you can cut the wall in front of you, which of course you can manipulate if you are a pro-cheater. So if you play Mahjong with someone and that someone consistent roll either north or east, that person may be cheating!
Then they came for me and force me to be a vegan by that time no one was left to speak up.
fukarming is offline   Reply With Quote