View Single Post
Old 2007-12-23, 00:24   Link #40
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Wow Im actually surprised at how many people were disappointed. What exactly did you think you were going to get? neverEVER trust an anime title also that giant OVA in the title should have given something away. Also, it was mentioned that this would be game adaptation of Harukas route not a continuation of the original series.

Over all the beginning was not bad but not great either i gave it a solid 7. I was a little taken aback by Takayuki's personality it was a bit much to swallow. Haruka's personality was right on que and was consistent with a person trying to get their life back on track. Another point I also enjoyed was seeing the nervousness Haurka showed when during this like crossing the street i thought that added a bit of realism . Although i was a Mitsuki fan from season 1 i loved Haruka just as much. I always thought she deserved her own route.

The very end surprised me as i did not expect Haruka to drop a bomb like that in episode 1. I guess she felt like Takayuki was putting his life on hold for her or maybe she felt stifled by all his attention. Whatever it was Haruka is obviously having reservations about the whole relationship. I noticed that sever people used the phrase "You sure are loved". Each time it was said she looked down as if it was painful to hear. Even during dinner with her father showing Takayuki so much affection she again looked down.

Im not sure where they are headed but im sure they will use Mitsuki as a jump start for somemore drama. Though we might not see it right away since apparently she has left town. The message she left was kind of cryptic however. I will keep my promise so let me keep the ring a little longer. Now its been a while since im seen season 1 but i dont remember any type of promise like that. This could be a new promise introduced for the OVA or it could be that Takayuki asked for the ring back oh well patience is virtue.