View Single Post
Old 2008-02-10, 17:10   Link #84
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
I think we can also take this a notch further and should be able to have a guess on the circumstances that lead to the state of mind Shin's mother is in. My couple of theories in the briefest of words are: [a] Two guys (Shin's dad and Hiromi's dad), one girl (Hiromi's mother) [b] Two girls (Hiromi's mother and Shin's mother), one guy (Shin's dad).
Interesting point this...up til now I've never really thought about the 2 guys 1 girl scenario and it can definitely work. But lets see which of the two has the most chance of working...

1) From the impression if got from shin's mother, she is obviously jealous of hiromi's mother. This hints that out of the whatever relationship they ended up with, shin's mother ended up with the loser or at least things didn't work out fo her as planned. This points towards the 2 girls 1 guy scenario if she lost to hiromi's mother and ended up with the loser second choice.

2) Also from shin's mother...she seems to think that hiromi was being "easy" when she was brough home by number 4. Like mother like daughter? Seem to me that she is hinting that Hiromi's mother was nothing but a two timing slut. Now if this means that out of an accident that hiromi's mother had a one night stand with shin's father then this probably points towards the 2 guys 1 girl scenario. Maybe she is jealous that her husband slept with another woman and that woman happened to leave a slutty impression - a trait that hiromi is expressing.

This would also make sense why shin's dad want to take care of hiromi because he feels the guilt...and also explains why he isn't taking much action towards his wife's coldness towards hiromi because he still feels guilty of that night.

3) 2 guys 1 girl mainly because shin's dad doesn't look like the type that girls will fall for

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS