View Single Post
Old 2010-04-02, 10:44   Link #80
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
Damn I thought people would be happy by the fact that the quality didn't drop like in some other chapters. Oh well, can't please everyone I guess.

Probably should be expected when we sit for hours analyzing everything, heh.

I think the Infected Dauf is a damn nice obstacle, especially since he is the trigger to get P to transform. That I think will be her downfall, since she went from a starving AB in a energy conserving form, to a hungry AB form which will probably not conserve energy as well. She does have a lot of yoki, but I doubt she is like Isley or Riful who can use it intelligently. As I said before, Priscilla is tank.
I wouldn't say this is true - this dominant aggressive persona that we see so far, is quite cunning and intelligent. She analyzed Alicia and Beth's attacks very fast and seems pretty shrewd.

As for the power, I think that's been shown as false considering the sheer power she has shown. We always thought her hunger and her power was linked, but I don't think it's really like that. She was weakening herself by not eating, but I don't think she's lost any power because of it and, considering she's eaten 3 Abyssal-Level warriors so far, I'd say the majority of her strength has rejuvenated if it was, 3/4 more or less depending on how much power you think she has.