View Single Post
Old 2013-02-15, 17:21   Link #5536
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tru3Ph03niX View Post
Oh it's a theory! Lol I thought you were saying that's what happened and were trying to confuse me.
I haven't read this in a while I just caught up again and wow it's getting good. I wanna see Kenichi utterly own berserker just cos he thinks he needs to stop Miu and it becomes Miu VS serious Kenichi. Then maybe that triggers Miu's memory
Hecht no, I'm just saying this fight with Rimi could give a clue as to what befell Miu's mother, and possibly why Saiga had to kill her.

Even so, he'll have to get through Berserker first. Just because Miu's in danger, doesn't mean he can ignore his current opponent. In Bleach, Ulquiorra wasn't going to let Ichigo help Orihime, regardless of how much danger she was in. I'm betting Berserker will do the same thing: you wanna help the girl, take me down first. Something along those lines. And I doubt Berserker's trained for all this time just to get owned, that would be really anti-climatic. Kenichi's gonna have to earn this one. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote