Thread: Licensed Saki manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-11-28, 00:30   Link #4216
night_sentinel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
You mean the hyper fetishzied team losing? I don't think anyone could've seen that one coming.
Yes. I believe that the team will go through with Kiyosumi would be Eisui, Miyamori and Himematsu. (in that order) Its actually the reason, I don't like the preview of Zenkoku in Achiga where they showed the teams that will fight in Side-B semis. The twist isn't so twisty anymore for anime only watchers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teja208 View Post
Don't get me wrong, I really really want Rinkai to advance, but I'll be placing my bets on Usuzan.

Prediction of Side B Semi Outcome

First Place: Kiyosumi

Second Place: Usuzan
Yey! Someone actually believes in the dark horses! If this result ever comes to pass, teja208 would be getting most of our pokedollars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsonal View Post
It appears I was wrong, but I'm actually excited about today's cast announcement.

Himematsu's Kinue Atago will be voiced by Mariko Nakatsu, who burst into the seiyuu scene in 2012 with a stellar performance in Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo as Nanami Aoyama. There's no doubt about her proficiency with the Kansai dialect here as it was on full display in Sakurasou. I only wish she is voicing a more prominent character than Kinue because her seiyuu potential is something to look out for.
If I remember it right. Kinue has a lot of lines in the anime and Himematsu is going in the semi so she would also have a speaking role in the future. So no harm done. I think....

The only way she could be utilized more would be if she was going to voice, Kyouko, Hiroe or perhaps ... Kei. But, the individuals is like lightyears away.

And I'm seriously amazed at your voice recognition. I can't detect or hear any difference.
night_sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote