Thread: Licensed Saki manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-11-28, 08:15   Link #4220
tarajis
El Psy Congroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by night_sentinel View Post
Yey! Someone actually believes in the dark horses! If this result ever comes to pass, teja208 would be getting most of our pokedollars.

I can't really place my bet on any dark horses who doesn't have the benefit of being the main characters... I believe no non-main char dark horse ever had been successful in this franchise...

Let's see... let's start with Side A... the real dark horse and the only one there should be Achiga... but then again they're the main characters there so it's mostly certain that they will be advancing to the finals... nothing here really...

Nagano Prefectural Team Tournament... the dark horses are Kiyosumi and Tsuruga... but then again, Kiyosumi being the main char so Tsuruga is already doomed to fail...

Nagano Prefectural Individual Tournament... the dark horse is Kazue Nanpo... she is already at third place before the last game in the tournament... too bad for her she faced the resident bakemono in the last game... losing to Saki is almost certain she will fall in the ranking...

Side B Quarterfinal Round... the dark horses are Kiyosumi and Miyamori... I can't really be certain with Miyamori but I believe they aren't ranked high... again, Kiyosumi, automatic ticket to proceed... then Himematsu managed to survive...

Additional note... having big boobies is also not going to help either unless they are the main boobies in the series...

In the current Side B Semis... Usuzan together with Kiyosumi being the dark horses is not in a good situation at the moment... well, I could be wrong... as they say... there's always a first time, right?

How much is in the pot money right now anyway?
tarajis is offline   Reply With Quote