Thread: Licensed Dance with Devils
View Single Post
Old 2015-11-06, 15:27   Link #86
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
^Yep, pretty much. Also the best part when he's so surprised by his own dere side that he accidentally dumps Ritsuka in the sea. That "RITSUKAAAA!" as he dives after her... I laughed so much. XDDD
I had to stop the video I ended up laughing so hard.

Mage's three rules on how to woo a woman:
1: Take her places
2: Buy her things
3: If all else fails...get her sopping wet
I guarantee by the end of the night she'll be putty in your hands. I'm sorry, can you tell I'm having way to much fun with this?

Quote:
Well, he could be a "sealed" vampire. Or one controlled somehow. *has Vampire Knight flashbacks* no no no please don't T__T)
Yeah, as others mentioned he did seem kind of out it/possessed. Him being sealed possible for his own good could be it.

Quote:
Yeah, he was really nice, the singing was nice, and the song was really fun, too. Let's hope for more Mage songs (as if we'll get any more ). Btw I just heard the original(?) full version of the song (with different lyrics), and he throws a kiss in it. XDDDD (Lindo does it too in his song, and also in the OP, although I'm not sure if that's meant to be in-character or not.)
Right now his character song is the only one I'm thinking of actually picking up. I'll have to see how Shiki's/Daisuke Hirakawa's goes next week.