View Single Post
Old 2022-01-01, 13:19   Link #7743
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
^I would really like to see Tobio vs Dulio.
For me we could have the result of that fight in the Shin DXD 5 and maybe we will see the full match in some DX... Well obviously only if Ishibumi's health doesn't force him to come up with another DX full of stupid old stories ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
It's a shame that Ishibumi's health has deteriorated as at the time of the final arc.
I know that I I might seem selfish and insensitive to Ishibumi's health saying this but I still hope that the Shin DXD 5 will come out before Summer and that Ishibumi will not have to take such a long break

I was thinking about the possibile Sacred Gears and Longinus that we could find after a stime-skip if Ishibumi will writt a sequel about EX and the other possibile sons that Issei can have by characters like Ingvild, for make some example:

The son of Issei and La Fay could have Longinus that used Fenrir like source of power, it is the result of a pact that La Fay has stipulated with Fenrir when Mordred was born. Perhaps if Mordred will change his mind about using the magic rather than Caliburn the Longinus could also be a holy sword that is the successor of Caliburn where Fenrir will be sealed for few times.

The daughter of Issei and Rossewiese could have a successor of the Mistilteinn Wand where some creature of Norse mythology is sealed.

The son of Issei and Akeno has already showed that he can use a fiery bird called Houou which is similar that the Vermilion Bird of the Himejima Clan, maybe Kurenai has stipulated some pact with another mythological bird or some other creature related to the Himejima clan for some sacred gear.

Speaking about the possibile sons or daughters for now I have imagined that between the many sons or daughters that Issei could have the one he will have with Kunou may be one of those who have inherited the dragon aura the most because of the time that Kunou has spent with Ophis and Lilith and so having a great potential.

Last edited by Hyodou True DXD; 2022-01-01 at 19:05.
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote