View Single Post
Old 2011-05-17, 17:35   Link #110
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaigan View Post
i refuse to believe madoka has inferiority complex (for the lack of evidence) just like how some in this forum strongly refuses to acknowledge madoka attained/achieved goddesshood. however, the latter one is for another discussion.....

homu-chan has signs and seems to satisfy some of the causes listed in the wiki. she has higher chances of having one. but mado and homu are different cases. they are not exactly the same.
Madoda herself was the one who compered her feelings of inadequacy with Homura's, so if you think Homura's could be an inferiority complex, then Madoka, as per her own words, could have an inferiority complex too.

For the rest of your post, let's just agree to disagree. I can't help being a bit overly-critical (maybe a bit too much!!), I can't just switch off what I know. And I do understand some things that really concerns me about the series are probably just fine to most viewers, and that's totally ok.

So let's leave it at that. Besides, I really did like the show... or maybe I just liked Homura a lot . I don't know, but anyway....

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2011-05-17 at 18:04.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote