View Single Post
Old 2011-09-28, 20:32   Link #112
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Personally, I don't feel that this is a 'It Was Future Earth All Along", but I think there's definitely and potentially some mythos and plot importance behind 'Queen has access to crops, technology, innovations and stuff years/decades beyond the current time' besides just it being waived off as 'Demon World's stuff.'

While there's no real hint of it yet... It feels as if the Demon World is not really that advanced compared to the Human World, and that all the things the Queen have are not 'standard Demon World' stuff.
Well I think thats what Xacual is saying that the "libary" place where the DQ is said to be from is the place where all the tech is coming from.
I also think thats the case and not a future lost world, pretty sure we would have seen some sorta hints at that, no way ruins could have gone unnoticed for so long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
It's not explicitly mentioned, but the way the Demon Queen described the economic report she gave the Hero in Chapter 1 ( it being paper instead of parchment ), the standard A4 size of the paper, and the graphs on the report...

It's not strictly mentioned to be the result of a printer-press technology, but I think it's really telling that it is.
I probably wouldn't look/think too deeply into that part, I think the graph and paper was there for the sake of it rather than being "advanced"
Altho not say it isn't possible, I just find it rather unlikely and was just for convinence.