View Single Post
Old 2012-07-01, 10:12   Link #393
FredFriendly
Beyond the Fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalalien87 View Post
no i meant that her feelings is affecting her drool taste. like when she got mad about suwano picture in tsubaki pocket. and when he tasted her drool he felt a heavy burden on himself. maybe she feels a kind of emptiness where she cant understand her feelings with the situation so her drool has no taste? i think she is hiding what she feels honestly...
That's certainly a possibility. At this point, anything's a possibility with this mangaka. But I would have thought that Tsubaki would have felt something, as he has with every other situation they have been in.

Quote:
As for tsubaki what romance doesnt normally have a idiot guy doing stupid things with other women? i know a few but for the majority part the male lead is usually a idiot. Plus the show is in a way trying to relate real life relationships situation so i think something like this arc is needed only to build the relationship.
But when is he going to learn his lessons? It has just been a constant repetition of Tsubaki doing things (with foreknowledge that he shouldn't) over, and over, and over again, and lying to Urabe about them.

Quote:
as for the kiss i only see Urabe...he had his chance to mess up and kiss another girl but he didnt because he wants to be with urabe.
Looks to me like his head is telling him he wants to be with Urabe but his heart prefers Suwano.

Hopefully, in a few days this miserable arc will be over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
To clear your thoughts, I think it was more of a 4th wall breaking moment on Mikoto's part saying the TV series was gonna end. However, with the way things are going in the manga, I'm afraid there's gonna be 2 break ups happening: Mikoto with Akira and us with this series...draggy arc is draggy is what I'm saying.
Unless an incredible miracle happens in a few days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by niyaAkira View Post
that's kind of disappointing i liked the series because it was good to see them animated and all and even though a break up may be inevitable its just something i would like to see work out since things look like there getting pretty bad in the manga with this whole movie production. I at least want to see the first kiss happen before they break up
I posted my extremely positive sentiments regarding the anime earlier today here.

But, will you be disappointed in that kiss if Tsubaki feels nothing when kissing Urabe, just like her drool is tasteless to him now?

Quote:
In all honesty i feel like half the issues they have wouldn't be happening if they just said to everyone "hey we go out" then the girls would most likely fall back since it seems like the people in thir world respect that. They've never even explained why they are hiding it and if they have i must have skipped a page
No, it's never been explained why they have kept their relationship a secret, but, as the manga and MAX_COLA_POWER! implied, at least for Tsubaki, he is using Ueno as a guide.

Nonetheless, it hasn't kept things tranquil for them up til now. Girls have known he was in a relationship, but they still pursued him (why, I don't know; geez, really, what does he have to offer?).

Quote:
its really not. that conniving little whore
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Wow niya, that came out of nowhere^^;;.
Oh, I don't know. I've wanted to say it, and have even implied that myself right here on this forum (or was it the anime forum? I get confused sometimes).

Quote:
she is she basically manipulated urabe into being ok with the movie just so she can et something out of it for her own selfish gain. i guess i can see now why they didnt want ppl knowing. now every other day her two cents and her finger are going into places where they shouldnt be ( by her finger i mean her just sticking it into urabes mouth when she wants to know something)
As I've said before, I have even suspect that Oka may be the creative genius behind the ridiculous movie script. She is the one person from whom all these details could have come. Plus she is definitely a thrill seeker.
FredFriendly is offline   Reply With Quote