View Single Post
Old 2012-11-20, 11:12   Link #301
tiya_novlita

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamAce View Post
Have you gotten all the Bad Endings and TIPS yet? Those will help clear up some of the other mysteries.

And once you're done with those, read the Infinity Series Timeline, which gives a lot of answers and background information on stuff not covered in the game. You can find just the Remember11 portion on this board, but you can find the entire Infinity Series Chronology with the Never7 english patch. It contains spoilers for the whole trilogy, but you can toggle which games you want to see spoilers for.
I got all 33 endings. But the TIPS is not completed yet. How do I unlock all the TIPS ???
(my clear list showed 100% choices completed, but the messages is still 99% completed. Am I supposed to play again 'til I have read ALL the messages ? Seems like a pretty boring to me, so I'd rather not wasting my time)

Nevermind, I can always look at the TIPS on TLWiki

Yes, I found the TimeLine inside Never7 Folder. Pretty interesting ! But with my limited reasoning and understanding I guess I'll take a look for spoilers and many many many theories from everyone !
Spoiler for timeline:

Last edited by tiya_novlita; 2012-11-20 at 11:33.
tiya_novlita is offline   Reply With Quote