Old 2010-02-15, 11:47   Link #98
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Send a message via AIM to Hayate22 Send a message via MSN to Hayate22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
Must...get...now...
Hayate-chan's DLC will most likely include these:

Vinette Clock of course with more interactions between Nanoha, Fate, and Hayate-chan. One definite thing I know about this is that she'll be wearing the Midoriya Cafe outfit as one of her costumes.

Her version of the Bind Breaker.

Another official Nanoha PSP theme.

More movies.

---------------------------------

Those with the PSP Lyrical Edition Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's Portable: The Battle of Aces. Will be able to get the Nanoha DLC which is the first part of this Catalog Binder for free, for both.

While Fate-chan which is available now with the Catalog Binder for 800 yen, and Hayate-chan's DLC which is available most likely 3/15/2010 also for 800 yen as well. Those unable to get the Lyrical Edition will most likely pay 800 yen for Nanoha's when it becomes available.

A big thing for fans to collect, a must get. Though please make sure you have several things available to you.

One of the most likely things is to make sure your PSP is not cracked. I believe there might be something that might prevent this DL from working properly...possibly. As usual, must have a Japanese PSN account and some imported Japanese PSN network cards.

The size of the files are not big.
Nanoha's DLC is 21mb
The Catalog Binder is about 32 mb
Fate's DLC is 25mb

It does have a lock on it so you won't be able to use it on any other account besides your Japanese PSN account. And the system as usual must be validated under that account to be able to be used. So you got any kind of other downloaded games on there on another account, be prepared to continuously switch between your two accounts alot. I'm going through that right now.

So in summary, those who are going to get this now but don't have the Lyrical Edition for Nanoha A's Portable game. You'll be looking to spend around 2400 yen for the Hayate-chan's, Nanoha-chan's, and Fate-chan's DLC.
Hayate22 is offline   Reply With Quote