View Single Post
Old 2004-09-09, 01:48   Link #222
Uzumaki626
-=GIF Sennin=-

Send a message via MSN to Uzumaki626
Tren your transitions are fine and im glad my guide was of use to you . When I say transitions, i mean instead of having a GIF of for (a stupid) ex. Someone jumping up, instead of making him jump up then start the gif again with him at the bottom, copy the frames and paste all of them at the end of the sequence and change its order so that it looks like he lands, then you can make a pause at the end, so it shows him jumping up and down and up and down, it makes it more fluid and not like theres something big cut from the scene (which there is, but hides that fact lol)

just be creative with this kind of stuff and you can actually make gif-scenes that never happend in the anime and still have it look great

Naruto4Lifer - unless the gif itself has transparancy, im not sure whether its possible to put the gif on a background of a jpg unless you use the erasor and erase all the background from the gif so it shows up on the background from the jpg which will be incredibly tedious and not worth your time. But if the background of the gif is transparent, just set the jpg img to be shown on every frame, and move the layer to the bottom, so the gif shows up OVER the jpg. good luck
Uzumaki626 is offline   Reply With Quote