Originally Posted by NightbatŪ View Post
Can I vote "Nay" on all?

I think the least worse are probably
-Ex-yakuza/ mercenaries/ terrorists
Though I'm not sure you could ever be totally free of these kind of things

-Covered with scars or burnt marks
Beauty is only skin deep

-Your students/ adopted daughter
Students: if they're adults (or both just a few years apart)?Why not?
Adopted daughter: NO, even if she is an adult (apart from a probably big age difference)
you chose her to raise as a daughter, not your future lover
Your feelings be damned, you're a man not an animal (just don't get drunk while in moral emotional turmoil and she decides to dress up for you )

I'll add a more real-world turnoff:
If she's already in a relationship
(Let's not argue the type/quality of relationship she already has, let's just keep it at good/healthy/normal, not abused/battered/neglected kind)

The dilemma has 2 sides, morals and trust
-Am I such a bastard to (try to) destroy a relationship
-If she decides to break it off for me, will I end up being broken off for another guy?

In both cases it's a matter if integrity
In the first just my own
in the second of both of us

My concience wouldn't give me a good night's rest
for making her 'betray' someone (Golden rule kind of principle),
And/or -well aware I'm not the best thing since [insert male sexsymbol of choice]-
allowing doubt and insecurity to her commitment
(Which Ironically in such a case is founded on truth, not paranoia)
Good post

I didn't think about "in the relationship option", because i want the hypothetical girl to be available. And it's totally your choice to push forward or not (rather than in this case, where it's a bit up to her to end her relationship and get to you).

Btw, it seems to those who like NTR, that will turn them on (i think)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Going to the selections, I may choose by most that would turn me off.

Hermaphrodite - in real life?! ugh!!!
Your blood sibling - yeah, but look at the bright side... Oniichan onegai...
Your parent's secret illegitimate child - similar to blood siblings
Covered with scars or burnt marks - reminds me of Katawa Shoujo
Ex-yakuza/ mercenaries/ terrorists - its her clan that would turn me off
Multi-personalities - hope she doesn't have that yandere thing
Your best friends/ brothers' teen daughters - will make me a pervert
Your students/ adopted daughter - definitely turns me on.
Your childhood mother-figure - Undecided, if she's damn hot.
I did try to make a variety of everything. Many are obvious but these were in because:
  • Your parent's secret illegitimate child: similar to your sibling, but a) you have no history connection and b) many will despise her especially if she indirectly put your family in turmoil
  • Covered with scars or burnt marks: frankly I thought this will be a more popular option. Because it will take a lot of will to keep yourself turning on. But people here seems to be more dignified (or hypocrite ) than i expected
  • Best friends/ brothers' teen daughters: there is a sense of betrayals toward your best mate/ brother in this case. Then she's under 18 as well, making it's even more vulnerable case of betraying (rather than 2 mature adults decide on relationships)
  • Student/ adopted daughter: basically someone you invest a lots of emotions on, then things just start getting hot or heavy. Many finds the students' is a much easier option. But there are those like in "Kodomo no jikan" where the protagonist keeping up with his students since she was 9, probably until 15 at least.
  • Childhood mother-figure: i guess this will be more popular choice for East Asia because their stronger family hierarchy. Take lots of will to date someone at least a decade older, whom you admired since childhood (while calling her oba-san or sensei throughly)