View Single Post
Old 2006-10-21, 03:32   Link #153
Icehawk

With the ending of the anime, I simply cannot see them NOT finnishing this series. It would simply be too, well, wrong.... Hell even Berserk has a more complete ending then this and that is quite startling as I didnt think anything could top that series for incompleteness.

I must say however that I have already for the most part, spoiled myself through searching online (Say what you will, but I have more important things to spend my money on and put my time and effort into and so buying the game chapters and waiting for translations of them is simply not ever gonna happen with me, plus I find the artstyle of the game cheesy and way out of place for a serious and great story such as this IMO. The anime is far superior in that regard atleast and has an excellent style.), however, I do still have a few minor questions that I'd like to see answered and hell being spoiled has only made me want to see the last two chapters animated even more since they would just be so kickass to watch, hell, just thinking about watching Minagoroshi-hen play out makes me all tingly .