View Single Post
Old 2010-03-23, 10:42   Link #6290
ridgezipline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
No, this was a one-of-occurrence where Athena was very angry at Hayate for flirting with another girl (Even though it wasn’t his fault :/).
ohhh o___o so that's how it is ...

Quote:
Personally, I never thought that Hayate getting hit or punished by the girls very funny. Not when Hina does it, not when Athena does it, or when Nagi does it (the first two had their reasons, but Nagi does it at times when it isn't even his fault)
ahh, it's comedic in a way for me.. guess it really is relative..

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildArms View Post
wtf happened in the last chapter!? EVERYTHING WAS DOING SO WELL, IS THERE A FREAKING LAW BUTLERS CANT HAVE A LOVER?! HE IS JUST GRATEFULL TO NAGI, HE IS NO LOLI LOVAR DARN, Hata will go to jail if hayate falls in love with nagi lulz (anyway for me is obvious he just sees her as a really beloved sister)
none... but there's prolly a tacit agreement that hayate remains single or else it's the end for the harem manga

hayatexnagi makes a lot of sense ^^; she's the person hayate wants to protect the most.. the difference is only 3 yrs plus hayate isnt even an adult yet..,

speaking of which, who knows there'd be hayate x athena when they're both 21 <3 (lol, but that's just wishful thinking hehe)

===

and on the subject of adults ... any spoilers about the development of hina's sister and the p.e. teacher? im looking forward to that too.,
(sorry forgot the names lol)
ridgezipline is offline   Reply With Quote