Thread: Crunchyroll Nichijou
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-03, 08:28   Link #1826
Ultimadrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatemegax View Post
Available via all exporting retailers as well.

The official solicitation went up on Saturday.The box will be newly drawn and include postcards drawn by Keiichi Arawi, Mariko Honda (Yuuko), and Shizuka Furuya (Nano) (images of the postcards are on the official solicitation) as well as a color booklet. The first three DVDs will each have 4 episodes and the final DVD will have the 40 minute long bonus footage to find out who is the real protagonist of Nichijou entitled The Ultimate Battle against Yuuko!!. The extra was produced by Keiichi Arawi himself. The main feature DVDs will be in one toll case while the bonus DVD will be in another toll case with a box around them.

I made a blog post last week detailing the segments in each of the E-NHK versions if anyone's curious what pieces made it to the "Director's Cut" version.
Thanks, this is helpful.
I've been wondering what stayed and what went in the edited version!

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonix View Post
Just another heads up for those waiting for any news on the Australian release, Madman have announced that it is likely to be released sometime next year (if I've read the information correctly, they were waiting on a dub that is likely never to materialise since there hasn't been any licence announcements in the states).
I'm waiting.

Did they say this recently? Because I remember them saying a few months back that they were waiting to see if a dub would arise. Does this mean they're still waiting?

Last edited by Ultimadrago; 2012-09-03 at 08:39.
Ultimadrago is offline   Reply With Quote