View Single Post
Old 2011-04-16, 10:58   Link #9740
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro Hayase View Post
Too much credit is given to the Knight Leader here. Acqua is still injured when he fights, plus the knight Leader is boosted by Curtana. Kanzaki seems inexperienced at fighting other saint-class magicians. Also, we really didn't get to see the full extent of Vento's magical prowess due to her opponent being Kamijou Touma and the imaginary district + Kazakiri Hyouka. Vento's power's were restricted in that fight, everytime she used magic, she suffered recoil just like Tsuchimikado Motoharu.

Acqua (William Orville) defeated him (Knight Leader) in the past before. (Between the lines in volume 16)

P.S. Curtana can ONLY be used in the 4 areas that Britain controls. It can't be used elsewhere like Academy City or Russia. I'm under the impression that God's right seat is underestimated due to their opponent being Touma. They could have fared much better if they faced regular magicians or if Touma was never involved.
I'm saying if the fight took place in the UK obviously. Vento was not restricted before. Hyouka did not appear until the very end when Kihara injected the code into LO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Fixed. You are giving Knight Leader too much credit. Even after the boost from Curtana, Knight Leader is only on par with Acqua who hasn't fully recover.
He got beaten to a sneak attack. It was very, very lucky thing for William. He was about to be overpowered and killed. I think he (with Curtana's boost of course) can fight a fully powered Acqua reasonably well.

Seriously, Knight Leader can negate any weapon of William's as well as kill him in one hit, draw him in with his range manip and outmatch him in speed. Only thing William has to work with is weapon skill.