View Single Post
Old 2012-01-13, 17:05   Link #136
HelpeRX

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
Gai said he called Shu to church to tell him about Mana's "scary side." He found out that she was going crazy because of the rock.
okay thats true but still what about my other points also why did gai leave and go off by himself....... by him shooting that gun symbolizes that he would DO ANYTHING FOR HER. even dodge a bullet for her and in the end...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
Gai said he called Shu to church to tell him about Mana's "scary side." He found out that she was going crazy because of the rock.

Gai didn't anticipate Daath entering the field of play and he lunged to protect Shu impulsively. He knew he was sick and he knew Shu was going to get his skull split in half.

He remained conscious after getting his void pulled, out of sheer willpower. In order to stop the ceremony and end Keido's object of obsession, he was going to kill Mana by turning his weapon on that crystal that contained her remains. He got shanked by a dozen tentacles instead. In the end, the reward for his selfless act was getting to hug Mana, the friend he couldn't save... he sort of got what he wanted but not like he envisioned it. I don't think he planned on dying like that. This was his last ditch effort to save the day. Mana's core was protected by tentacles, it's likely he was going for the point blank kill shot. The animators were going from the dramatic effect...Shu stabbing through his friend to kill the monster.

And adult eyes = lust.
It was not sheer will why did he have to hold his hand shus when pulling the void that was the reason not will. Also when the gun back fireded and mana said I love you he had a glimmer of hope... Lol this reminds me of geneva and advent chidren.

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2012-01-13 at 17:33.