View Single Post
Old 2012-06-20, 08:05   Link #59
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
I know, it's one of those things about the main dude that pisses me off to no end. I mean, everything could have been smooth sailing if the kid cleaned up after himself, but he always expects Nakamura to babysit him every single time. It sucks that Saeki wastes her "purity" on this dude for nothing.
Yeah, I have to admit, I was pretty disappointed Saeki's virginity went to waste. I didn't truly expect him to completely convert and get back with Saeki, or a 'Nice Boat' ending, but I still wanted him to waiver a bit; y'know, decide for himself by thinking about it a little. Unfortunately, it did absolutely nothing to change his 'follow Nakamura' mindset. I REALLY hope that, at least for once, he gets firm about something, before the end. I don't care what it is, just make a stand about something, and not be a doormat all the way through. Thing is, I didn't mind it at first. In fact, I enjoyed it a lot, because despite following Nakamura's orders, he consistently proclaimed that he wasn't who Nakamura said he was, and, in it's own way, that was a sense of rebellion against her. Ever since he accepted himself as Nakamura insisted he was, Nakamura's and Kasuga's relationship has been pretty dull for me. Pretty much just following her happily like a pet dog, which makes the char interaction and drama btw them dull as all hell =02.

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote