View Single Post
Old 2008-10-26, 22:51   Link #554
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneDragon View Post
...Er, I have a problem with that statement, but I'm not supposed to post novel/manga spoilers in here, even tagged. I don't want to go to the novel thread, though, because I want to avoid spoilers past where the manga has been scanlated (not much more than the first arc).
Guess I'll just have to wait some episodes to see how things get handled. Kind of tough throwing questions out there that probably have answers, but can't actually be answered without spoiling everything one way or the other. Suppose a problem could be related to Touma's hand working based on proximity. While it would impact the healing magic it didn't really stop the fire until he blocked directly with it.
Quote:
I never get tired of complaining about this. I mean, seriously, Firestarter was freaking trying to kill this random kid who (as far as he knew) was just weaksauce. For no reason, except maybe lulz. Those fireballs were at the melting point of lead. That's no warning shot.
One heck of a warning shot if it was one. Send some random guy to a hospital or the morgue. Was a bit surprised he didn't walk past and roast Touma's unconcious body . But makes sense after that they needed him alive to keep Index in one place until the moment they would wipe her memory.