View Single Post
Old 2006-09-29, 22:22   Link #216
Alu
Guide my hand...

@ SweetHoney :

Those are absolutly amazing...
I have not seen episode 26 yet but I could not resist viewing the avi's.., and now that I saw them I am even more glad I did so

I simply love these sad emotions captured so well in such such small little frames.., they just are filled with such impact that are able to realy touch into one's feelings; so needless to say.., I love them all

And you definitly deserve a cookiee for having chosen to capture those moments.

-

Now.., on to another subject

After seeing episode 25 I Realy felt as if I needed to change my avi.., specialy after I've seen a scene that realy touched me in it..

I do not know if trying to capture it into a avi will work, or if the image will come out as I hope (if its possible), but I realy couldn't leave this without asking someone here for a atempt.

The Timeframe I speak of is 17:57 on episode 25, its the part where Keiichi hugs Mion :
Spoiler for as seen in this screencap :

What I am after is a Static capture of the image where Keiichi's arms are arround Mion, this meaning of course not they're compleat body (since that would be impossible in 100x100), but if it is possible to capture the image from Mion's elbow upwards it will be just perfect.

However there is a problem here.., as we can see Satoko is in the image (so that screencap cannot be used); and she then in fact even walks through them during the entire 1 second ^^

So.., the perfect moment to capture is at the VERY LAST milli-second of 17:57 , which Satoko is out of the picture

Since we are talking about a Static avi here.., I have hopes it is possible.., but I understand if the atempts fail..., since its after all a dificult request.

- I will in fact give cookiees for everyone who tries to make it; not just because it means alot to me.., but also because its a dificult task and if you guys can pull it off.., you definitly deserve it

oh I forgot to mencione.., please (if possible) always add a border to it.