View Single Post
Old 2011-04-01, 10:54   Link #1455
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

Well, the character models look a little weird- they look like character models from an RPG. But I'm sure in time, I'll get used to them.

The new CGs sure seem interesting. Has Sara's locket been removed or something? It's not in either of the CGs where she had them originally. Hmm... well, I guess we'll see. Is Coco telling the Mermaid story in a different place than the gift shop? The background sure different.

I'm sure that they're using the same voice actors. I think they'd piss a lot of people off if they revealed that all of that information is fake. It may be April Fools Day, but I don't think they'd go that far.

The information reveals that like the original versions, Takeshi and the Kid will not be voiced during their own routes. It also reveals that the game will come with a soundtrack.

It also seems that there will be two ending songs, though the singer of the second ending is obscured. I'm assuming this will be like the PSP version of Never7, where at the end of every route there, the new ED played, while in the True Ending, the original ending song (Treasure Dream) played. And the second ending is for the True Ending, so I wonder who it'll be.

On a side note, today is April 1st, 2011. Never7 begins in 8 years!

Last edited by GundamAce; 2011-04-01 at 11:09.
GundamAce is offline   Reply With Quote