View Single Post
Old 2013-02-21, 18:09   Link #43
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

You need the scroll of heavens and scroll of earth to form the hourglass which unlocks Dreamland. Since the two scrolls can only be obtained from the angel and human route, the fastest you can get to dreamland would be in run 3.

You do not need to be on the demon route to do dreamland, its just the "most logical" as optimally you would have done Angel and Human already. In fact, the "last quest" for Atori can only be done in the Angel route.

*Remember to synthesize the hourglass before the end of your 2nd route*.

If you are just starting Arterial, I recommend Human>Angel>Angel for you. You get almost every character in the game on the human route, although parts of the route are, imo, harder than the rest (there is an entire chapter where you play as Sayane and her deck really suck).

I translated part of the recommended card list on the wiki, I will get around to finishing that some time, you might want to check it out.

Angel route unlocks Mehisha's skill which lets you level up your cards a lot faster. This happens regardless of which heroine you choose.

While the Imoutoz (ok, maybe not Arisa) might be irresistibly cute, or you too might have an angel fetish, Narumi gives two of the best cards early game: her cost 5 being immune to damage below 10 and her cost 6 destroys high HP targets. In my initial run I was going to do Mirai's route until I realize half my deck is filled with Narumi cards...
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote