Thread: Nanoha - Q&A
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-18, 06:42   Link #4074
VezSketch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
Actually, in the manga, Nanoha did NOT, in fact, breach Yuuno's defenses...

She pierced a field that Yuuno was using to keep the Starlight Breaker Plus from being seen by normal people.
I'm talking about a sound stage ....... It's a statement by Nanoha, hence the "said" and not "did" when I mentioned it.

Quote:
And Hayate flat-out says, in a fight, Caro could, back in StrikerS, beat her straight up without using any summons. And by the end of StrikerS, Caro is A+ in ranking. Comparable to Ginga and Yuuno, both of whom are A rank. (In fact, Caro's only A+ because of her experience in the field.)
Yeah, I know and that also made little sense. The Forwards are nothing impressive in StrikerS. Even with the little feats Hayate has in StrikerS, it doesn't make sense Caro could beat her without summons. In Force ... well, Caro doesn't seem as powerful as the rest of them.

Quote:
Hayate has a TON of magic, no one denies this, but it is stated that her magic is geared offensively and for one thing.
Yeah, creating barriers are hard ... I mean, what? Being geared offensively doesn't mean she has absolutely no talent in creating simple barriers with the amount of magic she has. Hayate can't even make a decent barrier jacket comparable to people she's superior to ... Really? Come off that.

Quote:
As you saw in Force, when she got taken out because she couldn't put any magic into defense.
You don't have to put more magic into a barrier jacket. And kind of doubt it was optimized for combat. This is a real unknown, though, as said before. Yeah, Curren did stab Hayate but she stomped Vita as well ... and Cypha, Curren's inferior, cut a mountain sized iceberg just prior, so she wasn't lacking in physical strength. Hayate has never been in a proper fight ... Wow, that's actually true. Way to drop the ball.

Quote:
Signum withstanding Nanoha's SSA was treated as pretty hardcore stuff by the people present (Dieci even mentioned being taken down by Nanoha with much less than that despite the fact she was protected by AMF from both her cyborg body and the cradle at the time)
Strike Stars > Exelion Buster > S+ Rank > A's SLB. Love the power creep.