View Single Post
Old 2005-12-29, 11:33   Link #81
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA-
like i said before, i also do not thinkt hat Arika will ever take on rule of queen and become an otome at the same time..

because one thing :

if Arika becomes Queen of Windbloom, what will happen to Mashiro?

beside id rather think that Arika would let Mashiro continue to rules over Windbloom, because she's beter at it then she herself will ever be, i think she'd rather stand by her side as her protector
If Arika and Mashiro do manage to null thier contract, I expect Mashiro to die. There have already been 2 attempts on her life already, 3rd time may be the charm. In which case if Mashiro did die, I expect someone to be to connect Arika with what happen 15 yrs ago.

Also if some of the speculation is correct then we will see a drastic upheavel on both the political, otome and technological status quote. We may see the first super Otome, able to materialize without a contract and her nanomachines without a certain weakness.

Speculation: the dark otome we see in the opening, might that be Rena? We never actually saw her die, so she could have been capture. With Shwartz getting the data disc, might that allow then to brian wash Rena and turn her into a Dark Otome.