View Single Post
Old 2013-08-04, 19:57   Link #4118
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Finished Amairo Islenauts a few days ago. While I did like it , but didn't exceed my expectations.

It's overall a nice moege with good characters, but none of the routes had a real good story (imo Airi having the weakest and Yune have the best) which is normally not a huge problem for a moege. However I think that some routes (Yune and Masaki) had a little too much drama for my taste but more on that later.

The music is imo not as catchy or good as the 2 other Yuzusoft titles that i have played (Dracu-Riot and Natsuzora Kanata), but still ok. I did like the ending song(s) Amairo sung by the various main heroines

While the main character Tohru is a teacher and all of the main heroines are his pupils, the problem of a teacher-student relationship was only an issue in 1 route (and that wasn't even the direct problem).

Route impressions
Spoiler for Shirley:

Spoiler for Yune:

Spoiler for Airi:

Spoiler for Masaki and a rushed summary of her route:

The subheroine routes were as expected very short, imo probably too short. Konoka's route was far better than Tia's ,because Konoka's route had some mystery and answers, while Tia's route almost had no plot

Spoiler for Konoka route spoilers:

While the sub characters were likable, none of them appeared that much in the game. My favorite of them would be Francesca Palamidi (Fran) , the pink drill haired otaku from Italy, but too bad she didn't have her own route. Her craziness is atleast on par with Shirley and perhaps even worse

Last edited by hyl; 2013-08-04 at 20:16.
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote