View Single Post
Old 2011-09-04, 23:06   Link #34
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
The episode was well paced, and discussed Kou and Ohana's feelings well enough. The funny moments were actually funny, and I truly did like the Ride of the Valkyries playing when Takako was owning someone.

Man, Satsuki would be such a cool person to know, if she wasn't such an awful mom. Her way of trolling people is most excellent. On the other hand, her apathy might just be hiding other issues.

Also, I do like having Ohana call people balut under her breath. Yea, clearly being around those idiots has caused me to crack.

Everything was perfectly timed, and Ohana, the hot blooded but occasionaly indecisive loud mouth finally speaks the truth in that video, or something... And somehow they ended up meeting on the bridge.

This episode was a very strong combination of comedy and drama and finally could I actually bring myself into their world. The strong use of sound and utterly beautiful PA works style background (Obviously, the episode was in the city because they wanted to draw those beautiful cityscapes)

It wasn't perfect I guess. Kou's outfit was kinda lol, and his talk about coffee was too emo for me to stand. But, there was actually no stupid Jinomaru moment; in fact he was cleanly put in his place so that's already a +1, plus nobody was retarded this episode, so that's already enough to make it a top 5 HSI episode.

10/10

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews