Thread: Licensed Denno Coil (TV Series!)
View Single Post
Old 2007-01-25, 00:58   Link #11
wao
OK.

Yes!! Site update!

And holy crap, a sakuga anime on NHK Educational. Oh... my god. Wow. I could almost cry tears of joy - I'm serious.

I got limited time here, but for now I must say his is absoltuely awesome news. And I am very very curious to see how this will turn out. It would be awesome if it turned out as a kid's show that is enjoyable on a basic level, but is subtly aimed at the adults...

EDIT: ZOMG, now that the news sinks in - I'm absolutely thrilled by the cast. I *LOVE* Akiko Yajima and Paku Romi's voiceacting like nobody's business. Absolutely totally love it. Of course it would be perfect if they managed to include like... Atsuko Tanaka in here but she'd probably not fit in thsi series so it's okay. Oh, and I love Junko Noda too. Awesome. I think Orikasa Fumiko's pretty decent too, so yay!

I'm wondering how much control Iso has over the voiceacting - will he be detailed right down to defining the style and mood of voiceacting? IIRC, they haven't released the name of the Sound director yet... I really hope it'll be like Kemonozume where they let the voiceactors be totally normal and have a lot of interesting results.

....And holy asdasdlskfsajlfks'; fangirl.

Music by Tsuneyoshi Saito.

If this turns out as awesome as, say, his Fafner music I.... I... forget it, I won't bother saying anything.

Still, this is really bloody impressive that a show like this gets to be on 6:30 on NHK Terrestrial broadcast on Saturdays. What better exposure could you ask for?! Every single damn household in Japan, if I'm not wrong, theoretically gets to watch this.

On one hand the pressure must be immense on Iso; on the other hand it might be that the producers are just so amazing that they have been wowed over enough to let him take most control on the project because they have faith that he will make it turn out perfectly fine.

Spring cannot come fast enough.

Last edited by wao; 2007-01-25 at 05:35.
wao is offline   Reply With Quote