View Single Post
Old 2011-02-06, 04:38   Link #64
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Approved. :3

Though now I imagine Rachel going through various... attempts to define a key phrase to activate Starwright and henshin.
Since she is a kuudere I was planning to give her a level of badassery with henshin quotes.

Spoiler for small spoiler:

Quote:
I certainly believe so, as the floating island is a technological marvel. Karon grew up in the Southern Australis mining states, a 3rd generation migrant from Singapore after the island became submerged, so she refers to Singapore as the Federation. Though it annoys her to sometimes have to quantate that by refering to the Metro. Given the endless haggling and puzzling decrees coming out of the capital, it is little wonder that residents Australis think rather low of it. Especially when the Three Diagram computer is what's doing most of the groundwork.
The Federation sounds like Malaysia. I don't think we went back, and I wouldn't want to!

Besides, I wanted to call it the Metropolis because I don't want to get sued by the land of private enterprises held by government investors.

Quote:
Agreed, that would mean that the STE team's SISAR-21 is a related rifle, but again taken in a different direction to Metro thinking. Its like the SAR-21 version that has rails for mounting gadgets versus the stock one you used for MEISTER.
MEISTER doesn't need rail mounted gadgets, it has a scope that can attune with the IS to see where the gun is pointing. For a more accurate aim one just need to aim down the scope.

Quote:
...is I just me, or are the Night Elf references for real here?
Nope. Those RC units are named Moonfangs for a reason.

Quote:
Now I get it, Starwright works like a Strike Gundam, interchangeable packs!

And no problems about hiding secrets in there. Its starting to look like Starwright is a different project from STE's version altogether. Which is even better, the MDF going one way while the SAF is going in another. I doubt there'd be a head-on clash, but it will create friction between the Federation's reps, and play into the "size of Metro's IS program is the world's worst kept secret" bits.
It is a joint "privately funded" project (the Metro puts capitalism to build the best IS.....smart idea) initiated by Metro and Japanese contracted engineers, most of which are private engineers who came from across the world to lend their expertise. It is something like the F-35 Lightning project but each country has their own variation in the electronics and avionics.

Cosmic Shroud is a Gen 3 modular add-on to give Starwright more weapons, which otherwise, in its default config, only has the MEISTER, guided RPGs and Blind Horizon. But still, the last weapon is the most mysterious and deadliest weapon of that mech.

I'll be touching on Magaru if I have the time to write the fic. That is the first mystery of Starwright.

Quote:
I'm approaching from ground level actually. The side of "what the hell are the brass doing", that was more of the feeling I get from the country these days. Things are working fine, because everyone wants to keep the status quo going, but there's this nagging doubt that it might buckle and undo everything.
Well the introduction of the IS is a combo-breaker for the MDF. Now girls have to serve NS too....as mass-production IS pilots covering the air while the guys take the ground fight.

And here is the schematic of the anti-IS round without the cartridge :

1. Polymer housing.
2. Superconducting solenoid coil with leads connected to 3.
3. Thin ceramic casing.
4. Film of high explosive.
5. Tungsten penetrator.
6. Secondary charge to fire 5.

When the bullet connects with the electric shield of another IS, it juices up the solenoid (2), which fires off the high explosive (4) and discharges a small but intense EM shockwave that puts a hole in the shield where the bullet hit. The remaining electric charge travels down to the secondary charge (6) and fires off the penetrator (5), hitting the base armor of the IS.

I am at a loss of whether to include a cartridge or not for the round....with an EM accelerator it doesn't seem to need one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Yay Keroko is here! I love your OCs!

You should name her Wulffe and give her a wolf ears hairband.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote