Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-15, 12:51   Link #10638
zebra
❙❙❙❙❙❙❙❥

Send a message via AIM to zebra Send a message via MSN to zebra
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
What kind of Sadie Hawkins-only world are you living in? Girls are perfectly capable of asking out whoever they damn well please.
Indeed we are!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
And unlike guys, they usually won't get rejected unless they're nuts.
That's nonsense, though
Everyone gets rejected sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samari View Post
I got married a few months ago. I'm 24. It's okay thus far.
Congrats! I sincerely wish the best for the both of you

@young marriage, don't get me wrong, people are free to do what they like, I simply don't see it as an option for myself to get married anywhere in the next 3-4 years.
I actually know quite many young parents or married couples and know that age doesn't have much to say when it comes to happiness.

There are many reasons for me not to think about marriage anytime soon, but anyone else might not see them as an hinderence at all. It's all a question of priorities.

I still have to confess: I'm somewhat sceptical when it comes to young marriage and getting (planned) kids at a young age.
Simply because many don't think enough about the consequences and waltz into their responibilties only thinking about how great everything will be. Then they throw in the towel, because it was too hard after all ...
Being naive is fine, if it only affects you, but when kids get involved I'm alarmed.

As I said, young marriage isn't bad, but considering the differences in experiences and what not I personally could never do it.
But I sincerely wish all married couples the best - no matter the age. It's always a challenge, even if you waited an eternity to tie the knot. There's never a guarantee, but I still hope that I'll find happiness in a 'boring' married life sometime later in my life
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote