View Single Post
Old 2012-05-21, 07:33   Link #87
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullFaerie View Post
Well, if you're going to put it that way, then the same goes for Mikono and Amata. As has been pointed out, their romance is written in a way that makes it look VERY forced and in a way that's trying to offend any intelligent viewer.
Except Mikono does in fact have feelings for Amata. It's been made pretty clear and you have to be very biased against that pairing to deny it. The only questions ever were how strong those feelings were, and whether Kagura would do anything to change them or not. So no, it's not the same situation at all. It's not Amata pining hopelessly and Mikono not being interested at all, it's Mikono being shy and not 100% sure of herself, and then very confused about pretty much everything. There are numerous problems with the writing that don't make the Amata x Mikono side of the triangle(s) as strong as it could've been, and obviously it's still up in the air whether it'll be end game ship or not (especially with the revelations in ep 21) but Mikono having feelings for Amata can't exactly be denied. If that pairing happens at least it has 21 episodes of mutual feelings and sort-of development behind it so it wouldn't be a U-turn out of the blue that pretty much goes against everything we've been shown so far.

(And this is my last comment on this topic before it spirals into ship war... )

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixordia View Post
Zessica fans... Zessica not die people, don't worry, she will be used by Mykage to do something bad in the end, I have no doubt about that... I'm indifferent to her, but I'm sure she will still show up and surprise. She is the trump card of Mykage and I'm sure she will appear at the apex of the show and do something for influence of Mykage... so at this point, any character can die in the end, Kagura, Amata, Mikono, Zessica, etc. Yes, I have a bad feeling about the end.
I'm pretty sure she's not dead (like Mykage would kill her, and besides it's way too early for any of the main characters to heroically die), and I'm still waiting for the big revelation on her. Whether reincarnation or not, I'm sure she'll be one of the biggest twists in the story in one way. (I just hope it'll make sense...)