View Single Post
Old 2012-10-07, 23:37   Link #7646
db84x

Send a message via Yahoo to db84x
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfury78 View Post
But as far as death goes, we could say that either there is Shirley x Lelouch or (if he's an immortal) C.C. x Lelouch as the final outcome to the story.
You already said what I want to said, since the ending itself is ambiguous (there are some hint that Lelouch live and the author self said the ending based on our interpretation). And the director have a good reason to cut it because he don't want to made same anime with same protagonist since they too popular to replace like Pokemon series (There always Shigeru/Ash, Pikachu, Takeshi/Brock (replace briefly but come again) and Tim Rocket).

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfury78 View Post
I too doubt that they'll ever be a Code Geass series that continues after Zero's requiem. As you correctly stated, the only possible option would be an alternate version of Code Geass R2 where Lelouch won the conflict against Suzaku at the close of Season One. And the only way for Lelouch to have won was with Kallen's help. Her decision to run away allowed Suzaku to win the conflict and that's what led to the change of Code Geass R2. But that's just my opinion.
That why Leluch won't trust Kallen 100% again, unlike Shirley or C.C.

Last edited by db84x; 2012-10-07 at 23:56.
db84x is offline   Reply With Quote