View Single Post
Old 2005-12-31, 19:53   Link #2
Dark`
The Terror of Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by vDrag0n
Just wondering what's the correlation between them. Is ichigo the reincarnation of kaien or is he just a look alike. If ichigo is kaien's reincarnation, wouldn't mean ichigo's hollow is really just the entity of kaien and aizen's hollow merged? To be precise, the apparence of the ichigo-hollow was already in ichigo but instead activated when he was on the verge of death...well, if you compare the pictures of kaein+aizen's hollow with ichigo-hollow in ichigo's subconcious, they look exactly the same...
Well yes...a Hollow entity was apparent in Ichigo beforehand...but I doubt it's due to a Kaien-Hollow hybrid. More than likely the entity was created when Ichigo was trying to escape from the pit during the test to see if he could regain his Shinigami powers. It's only a theory, but that seems to be the most logical and generally recognized one around.

As for a connection between Kaien and Ichigo...personally, I don't think there is any besides for a similarity in appearance. Don't get me wrong, I don't mean that there isn't one...just that I don't think there is one.