View Single Post
Old 2012-12-05, 10:01   Link #39
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by fertygo View Post
I'll crying if this is true, I really don't like I.G's (different name, same people blah) coloring for their "edgy" anime lately, those yellowish and pale coloring.. yuck. I also don't like Kyoji Asano as chara designer.
Don't put everything in the same bag, that's just oversimplifying it. Even if they are technically the same people as IG's, them doing things the same way as the other teams in IG do, isn't a given ... It's like judging BONES based on Sunrise's pre-cowboybebop track record.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetzero Infinity View Post
Sounds like it could be right. Personally though I'd hope for it to be 4 cour since it has a pretty good amount of material, and is pretty much guranteed to take Magi's timeslot when it ends.
Eh?!!! I know it's mainstream and "officially" a shounen, but using that timeslot for such a potential grimdark and ultra violent/gore show doesn't seem ... quite conventional.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetzero Infinity View Post
On the note of the character designs I think of it this way: they couldn't possibly look more ugly than the manga's. Of course the ugliness works in it's favor but...
100% Agreed