View Single Post
Old 2012-08-05, 18:22   Link #33
Arya

Well, I was a bit surprised of the sudden change of mood from strong war setting to a beach high-school-like setting, even if I knew it was that kind of episode. When VG went in stealth-peep-mode I almost facepalmed
Anyways let's check it out, peeping: checked, swimsuits: checked, piggybacking: checked (such a long time I didn't see that happen) sprain ankle + princess carry: checked. Did they miss anything?
This series remind me of another one that started with similar war setting, mecha, aliens, a tsundere, but a goofy instead of a Top Gun, can't remember the title right now. (Hopefully this series will balance better the romance and military setting). So I was expecting Yuuya and Yui moments and I liked them And Yui going all dere was what I was waiting for. We had her tsun side for too long.
But are they really going to give us another entire episode with Yui and Yuuya stuck on that island? Tell me they are

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.