View Single Post
Old 2011-07-26, 16:23   Link #18
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Oh, you didn't get the innuendo the boss was talking about? They were going to kidnap her and then rape and/or torture her until she broke. Then, they'd keep her as their toy. Well, maybe not "they", but the boss anyway. That's what he meant by corrupting her, filling/covering her with darkness, or whatever words he used.
Yeah, there are other people talking and other things happening when the person is talking on the phone, so I kind of tuned out and doesn't really pay attention to his ramblings, but on rewatch I agree with what you're saying. What a creep, thankfully he seems to be busted by the cops at the end too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riga92 View Post
Maybe there are other possibilities, but Feyris' ending proves that Okabe taking a third option may not end completely well if they don't send a D-mail that completely cancels the previous D-mail.
I suppose we all know that there's no other option, but it just seems that she gave up too easily there. Sure, she likes Mayushii too, and in a way she knows that's what really happens, but when even Okarin is offering to look for another way...well, I suppose that's her character.