Thread: Licensed Kokoro Connect [anime]
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-01, 17:53   Link #2339
Blonto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimi-Senpai View Post
For me, Iori was under thinking the situation with perplex arrangements. Iori's mom of ideal of having an aggressive man back into her life can possibility be lead by past event that only she understand herself of why she thought it would make Iori happy. However, you should strongly acknowledge the forgo of a parent for their child's life no matter how irrelevant and insufficient it is can mean a millions to them. As theoretical this anime made seem with their quandary and fast illumination, they are very true unless you haven't face them or encounter with people like that. Because I don't consider this show to be drama/melodramatic, just real human problems. ( expect the gimmicks, don't know about that )
There's a difference between wanting what's best for your child and getting back together with a borderline abusive person just because you have a hunch it's what your child might want. Regardless of their parental feelings, parents are still people and I don't think they'd be willing to put up with abuse without at least confirming it would be for the benefit of their child. I think any normal mother would first talk things through with her daughter at least a bit before doing something that is so obviously not a good idea, neither for her and nor for Iori's development.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
You've noticed that there's a difference between 14 year old Iori and her 16 year old self; 2 years ago Iori would have been super perceptive about it, but now recall back to the first arc and her reaction when she didn't even notice Yui's fear of men.
Oh hey, I forgot about that. Although I thought that understanding what other people want would go hand in hand with adapting to their wishes.
I wonder why she lost her keen powers of perception? Damn, Iori, you're getting OLD.

Last edited by Blonto; 2012-10-01 at 18:01. Reason: Added another reply
Blonto is offline   Reply With Quote