Thread: Licensed Solty Rei, anime from GONZO
View Single Post
Old 2006-05-23, 19:16   Link #106
DwArD
mAnIaC

I just finished watching the last ep. The ending is pretty touching. Hold on...did I say pretty touching? Hell no, its damn touching in my opinion. Seeing how everyone still believe that Solty's still 'alive' out there after so many years, seeing Solty still clinging on to her very existance even if she's seriously damaged....

Btw, I've been thinking about this for the past 1 hour....in the end, Solty's still 'alive' right? Since they've already managed to transport human out into space (breaking pass the auroro shell), they should have the technology to sort of repair Solty right? And assuming that they didn't destory Eumonia (did I spell that correctly?), they should be able to make use of it to repair Solty right? Furthermore, Solty seemed to regain conciousness in the end and so doesn't that mean her 'core' is still functional? In addition, from what I see, part of Solty's skin was gone. She doesn't seemed to suffer from severe damage. So its still possible for them to repair Solty back on the planet right? This has been bugging me and I'm trying to look for reassurance and all. I just hate sad endings.