View Single Post
Old 2008-01-31, 23:16   Link #25
cloudninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklightz View Post
After watching the 4 first episode I find I often get lost in the rythm of the serie.

First Hiromi acts completely cold towards Shinichiro as if she couldn't care less about him and in a couple episodes she's all infatuated with him? Maybe it's seeing a girl move on her territory that made her change her attitude?

Ai is my favorite so far, and the only girl who's actively trying to get closer to Shinichiro. Not to mention the only one who doesn't take him for granted. Although from what I gather she's supposedly the other guy's girlfriend? Although I think it was a shaky arrangement at best seeing she doesn't like him that way.

Noe is just weird, and it's what makes her cute in a way.
This is the only show I remember where I have watched each episode at least twice while the show is still in progress. It's worth it because there are things that you will likely overlook the first time and you will make the connections and see the subtle things you missed previously. If you like the show so far and have the time it's probably worth it to watch the first 4 episodes a second time. Things do make more sense now than when I first watched each episode and my opinion of this show rose even higher after I grasped some details that slipped past me the first time.