View Single Post
Old 2011-09-15, 09:43   Link #22042
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
Well like I said, not as a whole new kit but just the trees for the Full Saber Weapon update as a Bandai MG kit and not a resin or like those magazine things...

And I think that Bandai isn't quite done with the 00 series so I'm hoping we get like MG Astraea, MG Exia R2, SD Astraea, etc...Oh and the MG O Gundam Type ACD. I know I mention them a lot but I just really want those kits and I don't see why Bandai still hasn't put them out yet...

I guess maybe they want to focus on the AGE series and get those EW Wing kits out as well as getting that MG Full Armor Unicorn release as well...?
i dont think they would ever do that. bandai usually doesnt release parts like that because they cant make a lot of money with that. only those who bought the OOQ would buy it and chances are that not all of them will do that.
and about the other kits you want, if there is not a lot of demand for a specific model then bandai wont release it. i could see the astraea or the exia R2 being released but i just dont see a O gundam happening.
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote