View Single Post
Old 2010-01-15, 01:46   Link #66
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiji_kun View Post
I did... It's just that I don't expect them to insta transmission their ass on the platform and be able to stop him uncuffing Ace. If they would stopped him, it would've been before he got to the platform. Now he only has to deal with the final line up which are Sengoku and Garp. Even WB's line of the will of D, suggests we're reaching the final.

And why would any marine high tail their ass over there when it's only a promosing rookie and (probably) the two strongest marines are on the job who they expect to totally outmatch Luffy. Let alone the shichibukai who are their just so they don't lose their title. No need for them to go out of their way to stop him.

And it seems to me they all got their hands full with doing what they're doing, seeing that the WB pirates aren't even breaching the line of defense more which this chapter showed they were succeeding awefully good in seeing they got Luffy close enough to have Inazuma create a path to the platform.
Who says that they have to come into close contact with Luffy? I can name plenty of ways they can attack Luffy from a distance (don't make me list them ). What I'm saying to you is that there's no way that Luffy is going to have things go his way so smoothly. That would be very anticlimactic and boring.