View Single Post
Old 2017-04-10, 00:29   Link #10
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
I really don't see what's so funny and refreshing about reading the MC getting screwed over and over and having his efforts wasted throughout the whole series. Honestly speaking, that's quite twisted. But, each to their own, I guess?
Seriously, that's way beyond lame and pathetic.
this could means which the mc job could be actually help others developers relationship and learn more about true romance rater than being the pathetic "otaku selfinsert selfish fail nice guy" and maybe near the end he can find a girl like one girl which was watching over is actions from 'background and after see he helping others like that she ending falling for him and confessing to him, getting him totally suprised by getting someone from what he not was expectating. you can be very creative when you have freedom and don't need to follow the "obligatory otaku cliches".
Quote:
Originally Posted by runset View Post
Vol 5 is the last, but it was the last of "school arc ". Saw some spoiler while searching it (it's not a complete spoiler only revealed some situation in that page alone).

Spoiler for Vol 5 spoiler:
well in the end the mc is really twisted and a selfish scum as the beginner and really looks like i really don't need to waste time on that serie.

another note at last he had the balls to confess which he want a harem which is really rare in novels the mc being honest about wanting a harem.

Last edited by Blueknight78; 2017-04-10 at 00:41.
Blueknight78 is offline   Reply With Quote