View Single Post
Old 2009-01-28, 07:48   Link #18088
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levy View Post
Most important person, I can understand.
More important that everything she's been fighting for (also under Zero's command), well, I can't ^^;

Ok, ZR was for greater good, but from the way she stated that in the poem, it sounds more like she would have followed him unconditionately.
And yes, Lelouch is enough of an ass to always decide what's better for the others without asking them, but this is nothing new XD
Kallen strikes me as the character that has no problem to fight for her ideals and die in the battlefield, that is rather obvious. In S1 and early S2 as well {remember, in #2 of R2, she is ready to die "for Zero's sake" {even if it is on the early stages of her knowing he is Lelouch} like she says, after Urabe. //and then comes C.C with the teasing of unfortunate events then |DD;;}

Anyway, i just want to point out, that in that moment of Turn 19, i see it, as Kallen's desperate reaction to protect him and on the flip side, when you think you are going to lose someone, you actually face what they mean to you.
When she had to face potentially losing Lelouch forever, that made her realize exactly what she felt for him.

And Kallen is not that level-headed anyway, most of her actions are triggered from her emotions, nor that the BK were rational at that point, so they leave her no choice. So i see that scene, like Kallen saying "dude, this is it now. At least i will die with the person i love, i just hope that bitch loves me back. Oh well, it does not hurt to ask in a way, does it? Hey, Lelouch blah blah" And there comes Lelouch with his mask, etc etc |DD;;

Last edited by incorrupts; 2009-01-28 at 08:18.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote