View Single Post
Old 2014-03-25, 07:37   Link #3995
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlade View Post
i think Evil Pieces owner are had right to chose if they want them or not. and if i am not wrong Rias already got her evil pieces when she at elementary. so i guess the age when a demon got their Evil Pieces arround elementary age.
It is not whether they want them or not. It is about whether they chose to use them or not. Also Rias received her set of Evil Pieces from her father when she was 13 years old (middle school age).

And on the subject of Ise's future servants, here is a list of Ise's servants (that have been confirmed):Xenovia, Asia, and Ravel.

They will be in his group when Ise goes independent and starts competing in RG games as a King. Both Xenovia (volume 6) and Asia (volume ?) have verbally stated that they want to go with Ise when he goes dependent from Rias. This has been mention several times by other characters. Rias is more than aware of Xenovia and Asia's intentions on leaving her group to join Ise's group in the future. Ravel (and her family members) has made it quite clear that she wants to iin Ise's group of servant when Ise becomes a High Class Devil.

As far as any other members of Rias's group going with Ise are concerned, it is unlikely. Koneko, Gasper, Ross, and Kiba will not and are unlkely to go with Ise when he goes independent. Akeno will more than likey play with the idea of going with Ise to make Rias mad or jealous which as we know she love to do. But at the end of the day she will like Kiba and the others will stay with Rias.

Last edited by sky black swordman; 2014-03-25 at 08:19.