View Single Post
Old 2008-07-25, 13:34   Link #34
Kagami~n
I want to @#$% with--

Send a message via AIM to Kagami~n
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sezren View Post
There are more people who think that. I am not one of them.
Alright.
Quote:
Dont think so. Episode 13 is nothing compared to the cure of Yasuna's Yuri-vision in episode 12. Everything in episode 13 which you seem to dislike is based on conscious reasonable choices by characters in the anime. Yasunas cure came miraculously out of nowhere.
I disagree, as they explained why Yasuna's cure happened. I don't find their choices conscious or reasonable, but I already said that.

Quote:
Did you watch the previous 12 episodes?
Gee no, I didn't watch them. I didn't watch the 13th episode that I just reviewed either. I'm just writing on a whim about a series I didn't watch because I thought it would be a ton of fun. We have differing opinions, but I'd appreciate that you refrain from any remarks at my basic intelligence.

Quote:
Kashimashi never made any attempt at realism. Quite the opposite.
Perhaps not with the laws of science and physics, but with human emotions, they made many attempts. I saw episode 13's attempts to be half-hearted.

Quote:
Why would the alien care about (human) marriage laws?
The humans who the laws apply to should care, which was another tiny factor that made the whole thing painfully cheesy.

Quote:
Did you watch episode 13 (and the ending in 12)? Thats not at all what happend. The whole thing was instigated by Yasuna. She had two reasons. One was that she felt that it was wrong to win over Tomari the way she did. She indicates that at least twice in the anime. Once in episode 13. Once sometime earlier when talking with Tomari. And I dont know about her being straight now. I dont think that is conclusive.
You mean Yasuna didn't happily give Hazumu, whom she had loved so very much, away to Tomari with a smile on her face? You mean that the rival in a love triangle actually helping her competition to win isn't just a little too perfect? I guess that's your opinion. You're right, her going straight was inconclusive, but there was subtext.

Quote:
"The power of love" doesnt count as reason I guess? It ("the power") was shown plenty of times in earlier episodes.
I guess it does count as a reason why a relationship that had been completely one-sided for the previous 12 episodes would magically blossom at the tail end of episode 13, with no other hint at an explanation. Still not good enough for me.

I didn't like the episode and I won't, it pretty much ruined Kashimashi for me. I resent it, and I'm sorry that that rubs you the wrong way.