View Single Post
Old 2012-08-03, 05:08   Link #2231
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
You guys are mistaking tsundere and violent characters, a tsundere isn't necessarly violent nor S. By definition a tsundere doesn't know how to express her emotions, they conceal those and only when they show their -love- they enter the dere dere realm.

To put on the same level all tsundere is utter foolishness, it's like saying Ikaros, Nympch, Astraea and big cow are the same when their ratio tsun tsun dere dere and own personallity aren't.

And we all know here why you don't like S and violent character, it's because we are S ourselves and we live from this : " The more pure it is, the more pleasure there is to corrupt". (It can be shown to how much Est is loved, what are you guys imagining with Est?)

What a bunch of deviant we are.

But if you still want to attack my Hina, then you will have to pass on my body first!
Dude, you are half-right.

Nymph is actually a tsundere too, she rarely hits Tomoki though. Astraea is too dumb to be categorized. As for Sohara, she's no different from almost any girls in the series. You'd normally hit anyone who molest you...

Louise and Claire keep calling Saito and Kamito slave repeatedly even though they save their sorry ass many times. Claire should have been killed for the fact that she didn't know her place, trying to tame the sword spirit, yet when Kamito rescued her, she got angry accusing him of stealing her spirit, even though she has no right to do so, pathetic bitch. Louise has many things better than Claire (I don't see how terrible Claire truly has either, she's not in the jail and still get to attend the elite academy after all) yet her obsession with her newfound power is unbearable. They're S. While Louise is so blessed that Saito is an M, Kamito is not.

The difference between these tsundere girls are too high.

Hinagiku is my favorite character btw. I think that Hayate is just too dense, almost on par with Ichika, just a step behind. BTW, all main girls in IS except Houki openy admit they like Ichika, Ichika is just too dense...

Oh! I just think of something funny. How about this. If a child is abused by his/her parent. We can just tell him/her that the parents are just being tsundere towards their child...
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote